Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Offering

Hello again and Happy Sunday....
This Week, I spent most of the week in a Hotel and away from the family. When I travel for work I like to take my hockey movies with me to pass the time. My wife hates to watch them since we have seen them so many times. Anyways, This weeks trip I decided you can't go wrong with a classic. Slap Shot has always been one of my favorite movies and I continue to enjoy it each time as if it were the first. This week I offer several Addresses from the Actors that were part of this classic flick.

Please take the time to enjoy another offering.

Offer #1: Blake Ball
Address: 389 Yonge St Midland, ON L4R 2B7

Offer #2: Danny Belisle
Address: 3967 Glen Oaks Manor Dr. Sarasota, Fl 34232

Offer #3: Paul D'Amato
Address: 33 Cooper Sq. NY, NY 10003

Offer #4: Guido Tenesi
Address: 76 Granger, Maple, ON L0J 1E0

Offer #5: Galen Head
Address: 1123 Miles Street, Johnstown, PA 15902

No comments:

Post a Comment