Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Offering

Hello again and Happy Sunday....

Please take the time to enjoy another offering.

This offering will be a bit different than usual. I will not post the normal 5 tested addresses; however you are still more than welcome to request any addresses you want and I will do my best to get them to you.

Today I want to give a breakdown of my success over the 1 year time period that I have been keeping record. Of course your ratios may not be exactly the same as mine, but it will give you a good reference point.
  • Over the past year I have sent out 371 TTM requests
  • I have had 242 "Responses" for a 65.23% return rate
  • Of the 242 responses, 31 have been RTS for a 12.81% RTS rate
  • Of the 31 RTS I have had, 28 of the players addresses are not found in the "#1" address list available (Do your own math)
  • Of those 28 RTS, All are sent back out research new addresses.

Factor in that I am researching most of the Addresses that I use to find the more obscure players that are not typically added to the popular address books you can purchase and that explains a 12.81% RTS rate. It's easy to publish lists with well known established players, but the true comodity is gaining access to the "one gamers" or the guys who played less than 100 games. How can you finish off a set of 395 cards without those guys, afterall.

I hope this adds light to the purpose behind this blog. We want to provide you with content that will keep you coming back, make you want to tell your friends in the hobby, and most of all help to grow the hobby in a healthy way.

Remember to visit our friends over at Hound Central 5.0. They provide great insite to the other side of the hobby; In person hounding.








1 comment: