Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Offering

Hello again and Happy Sunday.... I haven't received any new requests this week so I will pull from my database randomly.

With it being summertime, why not swing by Baseball Mondays and give a gander at the adventures Ron and Colin are having.

Please take the time to enjoy another offering.

Offer #1: Tom Williams
Address: 2411 princess ave, windsor, on, N8T1V2

Offer #2: Michel Dion
Address: 3 Mulrain Way Bluffton, SC 29910

Offer #3: Ron Grahame
Address: 9000 E Jewell Cir, Denver, CO, 80231


Offer #4: Jamie Langenbrunner

Address: 2 Caldwell Court, Maywood, NJ 07006

Offer #5: Al Cameron

Address: 1225 Ornsby Lane NW, Edmonton, AB, T5T 6R2




1 comment:

  1. Jeez if you need requests LMK I have few I'm working on. Hopefully 1 or 2 might even be a challenge for you.

    ReplyDelete