Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday Offering

Hello again and Happy Sunday. Are you still enjoying the playoffs? I know I am. I am ready to find out who the big cheese will be. I don't know why but I am also getting a little excited for the draft and free agency.

Please take the time to enjoy another offering.

Offer #1: Jean Hamel
Address: 5 Rue Lebeau, Asbbestos, QC, J1T 4L4,Canada

Offer #2: Forbes Kennedy
Address: 20 Oakland Drive, Charlottetown, PEI, C1C 1P4, Canada

Offer #3: Randy McKay
Address: 44640 U.S. 41, Chassel, MI 49916

Offer #4: Mark Wells
Address: 27619 Harrison Woods Lane, Harrison Townshipp, MI 48045

Offer #5: Ted Lindsay
Address: 2598 Invitational Drive, Oakland, MI 48363

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited about the draft too and enjoying the playoffs! Thanks for your website, I enjoy the tips and stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying the playoffs....though my pool is taking a butt whipping.

    A lot of great stories developing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tamara, I enjoy posting my success.

    ReplyDelete