Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fellow Blogger (Worth Checking Out)

Their are tons of Hockey Blogs out there to read, but recently one has really caught my eye.

Phyl Myre has started a blog that to me is one of the best. He touches on current topics and puts a vintage touch on each post. All from a "been there" point of view. I don't follow a lot of blogs; The Hound Central family and Phil's are about it.

Please take a look at some of his recent posts about the outdoor games and see if you have what it takes to be a GM. Have you ever had to relocate for a job? I have but not like this.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Myre a few times when he worked in the Florida Panthers organization and each time he was a class act. That is why I happily request you take a gander at his insight into hockey at www.philmyretalkshockey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment