Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sunday Offering Requests

Thank you Captain Canuck for the request. Below is what I have in my database for you to try. Another challanging request.

Charlene Labonte Currie Gymnasium, 475 Pine Avenue West, Montreal, Quebec H2W 1S4

Gary E Smith 1225 Glyn Oak Pl Victoria, BC V8Z 5J4

Gilles Gratton 18 Av Highlands, Lasalle,Quebec, H8R 3N1

Andre Racicot C/O Montreal Cdns Alumini 1260 rue de la Gauchetiere St.West. Montreal,Quebec, H3B 5E8. I know you didn't want this, but it is the only address I have seen success from personally

Yvan Cournoyer C/O Montreal Canadiens. I know you didn't want this, but it is the only address I have seen success from personally

2 comments:

  1. thanks dude. I appreciate the efforts.

    now the question, send requests now during the holiday season? or wait until January?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why wait? you may get an early Xmas present if you send now

    ReplyDelete